HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Drivers Manual, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Scanner, Printer Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – OfficeJet Pro 9025 from HP is a color inkjet all-in-one printer designed for use in small to medium-sized offices or workgroups. It prints well, comes with two sizeable 250-sheet paper trays, and has a single-pass Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) for scanning, copying, and faxing multiple two-sided pages. The Officejet Pro 9025 is the direct successor to the 3-year HP Officejet Pro 8720. It adopts a monolithic, white/dark gray design with sharp edges and deviates from the softer, pebble-like plan of its predecessor. HP says reengineering the printer has saved space. By far, 9025 is up to 39% smaller than in 8720. This makes the 9025 easy to use on its own, though arguably, a larger screen would make navigating the touchscreen menus even more comfortable as there are no buttons or keyboards. Nonetheless, I found the touchscreen responsive, and also the menus are intuitive.
The scanner cover and automatic document feeder (ADF) are substantial. There is no resistance built-in the hinges, so you will have to lift it 90 degrees to use both hands, adding about a foot to the height of the all-in-one when opened. You will find a USB port on the bottom left of the device for printing from a USB memory. There are also comes with USB and Ethernet ports on the back printer, as well as wireless capability. Paper handling on the OfficeJet Pro 9025 consists of two 250-sheet trays and a 100-sheet output bin, which is sturdy for an all-in-one at this level. Brother and Canon’s color laser AIOs, for example, only hold 280 and 151 sheets, respectively, while the mid-range Epson and Brother inkjet laser alternatives support 330 and 600 sheets, respectively. Standard interfaces for the OfficeJet Pro 9025 include Ethernet, Wi-Fi, connection to a single PC via USB, as well as printing and scanning to USB drives. This port is located in the lower right corner of the front of the chassis.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Features:
- HP OfficeJet all-in-one printer can print, scan, copy and fax.
- Wireless-N (802.11b/g/n), Wi-Fi Direct and Ethernet connectivity as well as 2 RJ-11 modem ports and a USB port.
- Works with Apple AirPrint and HP Smart app (Mopria certified), Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant.
- Prints up to 24 ppm (pages per minute) in black and up to 20 ppm in color as well as borderless photos and brochures.
- Print resolution reaches up to 1200 dpi (rendered) and 4800 x 1200 dpi (optimized).
- Automatic 2-sided printing.
- Copy resolution up to 600 dpi.
- Copier functions include resizing, lighter/darker, ID copy, and HP Copy Fix.
- ADF/flatbed scanner works with Smart Tasks shortcuts to deliver pages to the Cloud, your e-mail, and other destinations.
- Scan resolution up to 1200 dpi.
OfficeJet Pro 9025 security is somewhat different than what you will find in other desktop-centric AIOs. Instead of configuring access rules, PIN codes, and another more conventional user- and department-based settings, you have your firewall, from which you can control access, even to various functions, by IP address, or you can create a universal password for denying all access to the device. The cost per print of the HP 9025 is exceptional. Printing in black only is very affordable, even in large quantities, but the cost of printing color documents increases much faster as you write. If you tend to print a lot, your printer accepts high-yield cartridges, and you can also subscribe to HP Ink Subscription, a service provided by HP to send you new cartridges when ink levels are low automatically. They are low.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Drivers Manual, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Driver Compatibility
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
How To Install and Setup HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Drivers
- Connect into a source of power, turn on the Printer
- The Printer is activated as well as in a prepared state.
- Get a USB cable less than 3 m (9 feet 10 in) in size.
- Allow’s determine your product to get started web page display screens, click Printer, kind your printer model number, and after that, click Submit.
- The software program results from a web page for your Printer present with the default operating system picked.
- If you need to alter the os, click Change, select your variation, and after that, click Adjustment.
- Under the Driver heading, click Download and install for the full software package, or click standard drivers for other driver alternatives.
- When triggered by the installer to select a printer link alternative, pick USB to proceed with and also finish the setup.
- Loads of paper right into the input tray
- Relying on the Printer type lots a stack of plain white paper in the main input tray and also push till the paper quits. Delicately slide in the paper size overviews till they lightly remainder against the edges of the paper.
- Try to publish, check, or fax, relying on your printer performance.
- For Mobile phone (iphone & Android), You can Additionally Download and install as well as set up the HP Smart application.
How To Uninstall HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Drivers
- Some HP software application elements could have mounted inaccurately, even if the printer arrangement failed. Get rid of as well as re-install the software program to clear any type of possible issues.
- On your computer system, select Beginning, Setup, and then Applications.
- In Windows, search for and also open Control Panel.
- Under Programs or Programs and also Functions, click Uninstall a program to open up the listing of installed programs.
- Click the HP printer name to open the uninstall verification home window, and afterward click Yes to finish the software program elimination.
- If motivated, pick Yes to verify getting rid of the software application.
- Comply with any kind of on-screen motivates us to remove the software program.
- See to it the printer is switched on, cartridges are set up, and also, the plain paper is generally filled tray.
- Comply with the instructions to download and mount the vehicle driver or application. Throughout the setup, select HP Smart or the full software application choice to obtain one of the most out of your HP printer, and then comply with the actions to set up the printer connection.
- Attempt to print.
How to use and Download HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download place on your computer system.
- When HP Publish as well as Check Medical professional is open, click Beginning, and then select your printer.
- If your printer is not listed, turn it on as well as click Retry.
- If there is link trouble, follow the instructions in the tool.
- Depending upon the trouble, click either Fix Printing or Repair Scanning.
- HP Print and also Scan Physician faster way is set up on your desktop computer.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Drivers Wireless Setup
- Connect the OfficeJet Pro 9025 printer to your network using the HP wifi setup wizard (for printers with a touchscreen control panel), WPS (if sustained by your router), or the HP Smart software program.
NOTE: You can not attach to a printer over limited visitor networks, such as those in numerous hotels as well as a dormitory. Instead, link directly to the printer’s wifi Direct link, if readily available.
- Use the Wireless Setup Wizard menu to establish a wireless link between your printer as well as network.
- From the house display of your printer control board, touch the Wireless symbol.
- Touch the Setup symbol.
- Touch Restore Network Defaults or Recover Network Setups, and then touch Yes to verify your choice.
- After the default network settings are recovered, touch the back arrowhead, touch Wireless Settings, and after that, move to Wireless Configuration Wizard.
- The printer looks for offered networks.
- Touch the name of your wireless network.
- If your WIreless network does not present in the checklist of wireless networks, touch Get in New Network Name, and after that type the name of your cordless system.
NOTE: Type the exact network name, consisting of any capital as well as a low case letter.
- Type your network security password (WEP or WPA trick), and then you can touch “Done”.
- If you do not know your network/wireless password, go to Locate Your Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 Password.
- When the printer is connected, Wireless heaven light (or Wireless icon on the menu) quits blinking and also continues to be on.
- If the printer stops working to link, remain to the following step.
OfficeJet Pro 9025 Sending and Receiving Fax
- You can find out just how to fax from a fax-enabled HP printer by complying with the steps below.
- Make sure the printer is linked and also appropriately established. Discover how to check the fax machine by adhering to the steps within the Examining the HP Fax Machine paper.
- The printer needs to indicate
- whether the published bottom of the web page(s) ought to face up or down.
- For multifunction HP printers, there might be an alternative to choose Fax. Total this action before carrying on.
- If needed, modify the fax setups. This action is optional.
- Dial the fax number you intend to send the Fax to. Be sure to include any type of dial codes as well as extensions needed to course the call correctly.
- Press Beginning, Send Out, Go, or a beginning fax-equivalent switch.