HP LaserJet Pro M402n Drivers Manual, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Scanner, Printer Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The HP LaserJet Pro M402n, a printer you can trust for all your business and office needs. In addition to fast print times, this HP printer has also proven to be efficient in terms of ink usage, saving you the expense of continually replacing new ink. The HP LaserJet Pro M402n printer has a print speed of up to 40 ppm (black). With laser printing technology, you get a clear, easy-to-read print. To save time, you can load more than one paper at a time when printing, the output tray of this printer can accommodate up to 150 sheets of paper. The input tray can accommodate up to (100 sheets tray 1, 250 sheets tray 2). This HP printer uses JetIntelligence technology, where, in addition to quality print results, you can also print faster. Plus, HP ink also helps you lower your costs because it’s cheaper, allowing you to write more. This printer can print on standard document paper, envelopes, labels, and OHP transparencies/paper.
The M402n single function that features a monochrome laser printer but real to its purpose and design. It’s a great entry-level black and white laser printer to have on hand. It is ideal for printing only large volumes of text, with minimal graphics. Print quality is crisp and clear and shows no signs of compromise over time. What it does, it does very well. But it doesn’t have a long list of great features and functionality. It’s powerful: capable of printing at impressive speeds of up to 40 pages per minute. This M402n printer can print monochrome at around $ 0.03 per page or $ 15.48 per ream of paper. If you primarily print documents with lots of text, the M402n will provide great value in the long run.
HP LaserJet Pro M402n Features:
- Save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology
- Numerous security features will keep your data and documents safe
- Manage devices using HP Web JetAdmin with numerous management features for checking printer status
- Print directly from mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets
- Access, print, and share resources with Ethernet networking
The output quality of our tests was acceptable for most professional uses, but not impressive. The text output was at the lower end of the range that the vast majority of monochrome lasers include, making it good enough for most commercial uses, as long as you don’t need small fonts. Graphics and photo output were less than average for our tests for a monochrome laser. For graphics, this translates into quality sufficient for any internal business need. The photos with our test files had unusual graininess, even for a monochrome laser. However, the quality was kind enough to print recognizable images from web pages and the like, which is roughly what you would to expect from the category. Connectivity options include Ethernet and Wi-Fi. Connect the printer to a network with any of them, and you can print by the cloud, and also you can print from a mobile device by connecting to the printer through an access point. If you compare it to a single PC using a USB cable, you won’t be able to print via the cloud, but you can still use the printer’s Wi-Fi Direct to connect directly and print from a mobile phone. Device.
HP LaserJet Pro M402n Drivers Manual, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software
HP LaserJet Pro M402n Driver Compatibility
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
How To Install and Setup HP LaserJet Pro M402n Drivers
- Connect into a source of power, turn on the Printer
- The Printer is activated as well as in a prepared state.
- Get a USB cable less than 3 m (9 feet 10 in) in size.
- Allow’s determine your product to get started web page display screens, click Printer, kind your printer model number, and after that, click Submit.
- The software program results from a web page for your Printer present with the default operating system picked.
- If you need to alter the os, click Change, select your variation, and after that, click Adjustment.
- Under the Driver heading, click Download and install for the full software package, or click standard drivers for other driver alternatives.
- When triggered by the installer to select a printer link alternative, pick USB to proceed with and also finish the setup.
- Loads of paper right into the input tray
- Relying on the Printer type lots a stack of plain white paper in the main input tray and also push till the paper quits. Delicately slide in the paper size overviews till they lightly remainder against the edges of the paper.
- Try to publish, check, or fax, relying on your printer performance.
- For Mobile phone (iphone & Android), You can Additionally Download and install as well as set up the HP Smart application.
How To Uninstall HP LaserJet Pro M402n Drivers
- Some HP software application elements could have mounted inaccurately, even if the printer arrangement failed. Get rid of as well as re-install the software program to clear any type of possible issues.
- If the printer you intend to uninstall software program for is attached to your computer system with a USB cord, separate the cable television.
- On your computer system, select Beginning, Setup, and then Applications.
- In Windows, search for and also open Control Panel.
- Under Programs or Programs and also Functions, click Uninstall a program to open up the listing of installed programs.
- Click the HP printer name to open the uninstall verification home window, and afterward click Yes to finish the software program elimination.
- If motivated, pick Yes to verify getting rid of the software application.
- Comply with any kind of on-screen motivates us to remove the software program.
- You can additionally get rid of any kind of solution plugins that were set up with your printer chauffeur.
- See to it the printer is switched on, cartridges are set up, and also, the plain paper is generally filled tray.
- Comply with the instructions to download and mount the vehicle driver or application. Throughout the setup, select HP Smart or the full software application choice to obtain one of the most out of your HP printer, and then comply with the actions to set up the printer connection.
- Attempt to print.
How to use and Download HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download place on your computer system.
- When HP Publish as well as Check Medical professional is open, click Beginning, and then select your printer.
- If your printer is not listed, turn it on as well as click Retry.
- If there is link trouble, follow the instructions in the tool.
- Depending upon the trouble, click either Fix Printing or Repair Scanning.
- HP Print and also Scan Physician faster way is set up on your desktop computer.
HP LaserJet Pro M402n Drivers Wireless Setup
- Connect the LaserJet Pro M402n printer to your network using the HP wifi setup wizard (for printers with a touchscreen control panel), WPS (if sustained by your router), or the HP Smart software program.
NOTE: You can not attach to a printer over limited visitor networks, such as those in numerous hotels as well as a dormitory. Instead, link directly to the printer’s wifi Direct link, if readily available.
- Use the Wireless Setup Wizard menu to establish a wireless link between your printer as well as network.
- From the house display of your printer control board, touch the Wireless symbol.
- Touch the Setup symbol.
- Touch Restore Network Defaults or Recover Network Setups, and then touch Yes to verify your choice.
- After the default network settings are recovered, touch the back arrowhead, touch Wireless Settings, and after that, move to Wireless Configuration Wizard.
- The printer looks for offered networks.
- Touch the name of your wireless network.
- If your WIreless network does not present in the checklist of wireless networks, touch Get in New Network Name, and after that type the name of your cordless system.
NOTE: Type the exact network name, consisting of any capital as well as a low case letter.
- Type your network security password (WEP or WPA trick), and then you can touch “Done”.
- If you do not know your network/wireless password, go to Locate Your Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 Password.
- When the printer is connected, Wireless heaven light (or Wireless icon on the menu) quits blinking and also continues to be on.
- If the printer stops working to link, remain to the following step.
LaserJet Pro M402n Sending and Receiving Fax
- You can find out just how to fax from a fax-enabled HP printer by complying with the steps below.
- Make sure the printer is linked and also appropriately established. Discover how to check the fax machine by adhering to the steps within the Examining the HP Fax Machine paper.
- Lots of the sheets you are planning to fax right into the input tray as well as adjust the width overviews to make sure that they rest against the sides of the paper. The printer needs to indicate
- whether the published bottom of the web page(s) ought to face up or down.
- For multifunction HP printers, there might be an alternative to choose Fax. Total this action before carrying on.
- If needed, modify the fax setups. This action is optional.
- Dial the fax number you intend to send the Fax to. Be sure to include any type of dial codes as well as extensions needed to course the call correctly.
- Press Beginning, Send Out, Go, or a beginning fax-equivalent switch.