HP Deskjet 1010 Drivers Manual, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Scanner, Printer Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The HP DeskJet 1010 PC offers excellent quality for printing photos and documents, but it lacks scanning or fax capabilities. HP took a better, more straightforward approach to the DeskJet 1010 printer – a single-function printer that exclusively focuses on producing impressive prints in affordable packaging. Few companies still make single-function inkjet printers for the home, and it’s good to see that HP hasn’t given up on this market segment. The DeskJet 1010 also competes with home multifunction printers. Constructed of bare white plastic with black plastic accents, the HP DeskJet 1010’s design is harmless. When the paper tray on this printer are not open, the creation of the conical rectangular box seems a bit disappointing.
The DeskJet 1010 printer measures 17.99 x 16.22 x 10.31 inches (457 x 158 x 262 mm) when the cut-sheet feeder and document tray are open. When everything is closed, the printer is much more compact at 17.99 x 8 x 5 inches (457 x 203.2 x 127 mm). Setting up the HP DeskJet 1010 is a simple matter. Once I took the DeskJet 1010 printer out of the box, I lifted the large black plastic panel on top of the printer, which serves as a top-loading sheet feeder. The power cord connects to the back. HP did not provide a USB cable for this printer, so you will need to reuse an existing USB cable or purchase one separately. Hardware installation took a total of a few minutes. All that remains is to load paper into the rear top-loading input tray. The sheet feeder can handle approximately 60 sheets of paper.
HP Deskjet 1010 Features:
- Get right to it-start printing right out of the box with quick and easy setup.
- Save your space with a compact printer designed to fit where you need it.
- Lock in a better value, using optional high-capacity cartridges and USB cable sold separately.
- Easily recycle your Original HP ink cartridges for free through HP Planet Partners.
Photographic image quality is surprisingly good for a $ 30 printer. Images look good, although colours lack the depth, saturation, and dynamic range that much more expensive photo printers offer. The DeskJet 1010 not long ago. You cannot print, scan, copy, or fax wirelessly. What you can do is print, and for $ 30, HP offers a more than capable printer in a compact package. If you don’t need all the fancy options and want a sturdy, reliable printer to print a few sheets here and there or an occasional photo to share with Grandma, this printer offers exceptional performance/value. The performance of the DeskJet 1010 is comparable to that of other inkjet printers from Canon and Epson. DeskJet 1010 does not take advantage of HP PageWide technology in more expensive OfficeJet inkjets.
HP Deskjet 1010 Drivers Manual, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software
HP Deskjet 1010 Driver Compatibility
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
How To Install and Setup HP Deskjet 1010 Drivers
- Connect into a source of power, turn on the Printer
- Get a USB cable less than 3 m (9 feet 10 in) in size.
- Allow’s determine your product to get started web page display screens, click Printer, kind your printer model number, and after that, click Submit.
- The software program results from a web page for your Printer present with the default operating system picked.
- If you need to alter the os, click Change, select your variation, and after that, click Adjustment.
- Under the Driver heading, click Download and install for the full software package, or click standard drivers for other driver alternatives.
- When triggered by the installer to select a printer link alternative, pick USB to proceed with and also finish the setup.
- Loads of paper right into the input tray
- Delicately slide in the paper size overviews till they lightly remainder against the edges of the paper.
- Try to publish, check, or fax, relying on your printer performance.
- For Mobile phone (iphone & Android), You can Additionally Download and install as well as set up the HP Smart application.
How To Uninstall HP Deskjet 1010 Drivers
- Some HP software application elements could have mounted inaccurately, even if the printer arrangement failed. Get rid of as well as re-install the software program to clear any type of possible issues.
- If the printer you intend to uninstall software program for is attached to your computer system with a USB cord, separate the cable television.
- On your computer system, select Beginning, Setup, and then Applications.
- In Windows, search for and also open Control Panel.
- Under Programs or Programs and also Functions, click Uninstall a program to open up the listing of installed programs.
- Click the HP printer name to open the uninstall verification home window, and afterward click Yes to finish the software program elimination.
- If motivated, pick Yes to verify getting rid of the software application.
- Comply with any kind of on-screen motivates us to remove the software program.
- You can additionally get rid of any kind of solution plugins that were set up with your printer chauffeur.
- See to it the printer is switched on, cartridges are set up, and also, the plain paper is generally filled tray.
- Comply with the instructions to download and mount the vehicle driver or application. Throughout the setup, select HP Smart or the full software application choice to obtain one of the most out of your HP printer, and then comply with the actions to set up the printer connection.
- Attempt to print.
How to use and Download HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download place on your computer system.
- When HP Publish as well as Check Medical professional is open, click Beginning, and then select your printer.
- If your printer is not listed, turn it on as well as click Retry.
- If there is link trouble, follow the instructions in the tool.
- Depending upon the trouble, click either Fix Printing or Repair Scanning.
- HP Print and also Scan Physician faster way is set up on your desktop computer.
HP Deskjet 1010 Drivers Wireless Setup
- Connect the Deskjet 1010 printer to your network using the HP wifi setup wizard (for printers with a touchscreen control panel), WPS (if sustained by your router), or the HP Smart software program.
NOTE: You can not attach to a printer over limited visitor networks, such as those in numerous hotels as well as a dormitory. Instead, link directly to the printer’s wifi Direct link, if readily available.
- Use the Wireless Setup Wizard menu to establish a wireless link between your printer as well as network.
- From the house display of your printer control board, touch the Wireless symbol.
- Touch the Setup symbol.
- Touch Restore Network Defaults or Recover Network Setups, and then touch Yes to verify your choice.
- After the default network settings are recovered, touch the back arrowhead, touch Wireless Settings, and after that, move to Wireless Configuration Wizard.
- The printer looks for offered networks.
- Touch the name of your wireless network.
- If your WIreless network does not present in the checklist of wireless networks, touch Get in New Network Name, and after that type the name of your cordless system.
NOTE: Type the exact network name, consisting of any capital as well as a low case letter.
- Type your network security password (WEP or WPA trick), and then you can touch “Done”.
- If you do not know your network/wireless password, go to Locate Your Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 Password.
- When the printer is connected, Wireless heaven light (or Wireless icon on the menu) quits blinking and also continues to be on.
- If the printer stops working to link, remain to the following step.
Deskjet 1010 Sending and Receiving Fax
- You can find out just how to fax from a fax-enabled HP printer by complying with the steps below.
- Discover how to check the fax machine by adhering to the steps within the Examining the HP Fax Machine paper.
- Lots of the sheets you are planning to fax right into the input tray as well as adjust the width overviews to make sure that they rest against the sides of the paper. The printer needs to indicate
- whether the published bottom of the web page(s) ought to face up or down.
- For multifunction HP printers, there might be an alternative to choose Fax. Total this action before carrying on.
- If needed, modify the fax setups. This action is optional.
- Dial the fax number you intend to send the Fax to. Be sure to include any type of dial codes as well as extensions needed to course the call correctly.
- Press Beginning, Send Out, Go, or a beginning fax-equivalent switch.
Incoming search terms:
- hbp 1010 driver windows 10